A Workshop On Rudraksha-Its types, Authenticity and Uses
B-237, Sector-26, Noida
12 April 2015
Thanks for being a patron of Future Point Pvt Ltd.We take immense pleasure in inviting you for a unique workshop on a very interesting topic of one of the most powerful and sought after remedial product “Rudraksha-Its types, authenticity and uses”. As mentioned in Shastras, rudraksha has been obtained from tear particles of Lord Shiva andis one of the most important astrological remedial product. Also Rudrakshas are one of those items that have a very unique type of reverberation.
We at Future Point have been receiving lotof queries regarding rudraksha types, usage, costing, recognition, wearing methods and soon. Also we have noticed that there are lot of myths associated with this magical and wonderful gift of God. Hence we thought of organising aspecial workshop for it.
The Speaker of this workshop, Shri Dhiraj Gupta is a renowned name in the field of Rudraksha and other remedial astroproducts. He is the owner of famous laboratory ‘GJSPC‘ forrudraksha and other stones and gems. With an expertise in laboratory testing of Rudraksha, He is one of the best person’s to speak and detail the product. He uses state of art technology and various equipments like spectroscope, u-v lamp box and polarscope etc.
In this workshop he will be detailing rudraksha from all aspects through his extensive knowledge and experience in this field.
Date : 12 Apr 2015 Sunday
Speaker : Sh. Dhiraj Gupta
Venue : B-237, Sector-26 Noida
Timing : 10:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Fees : Rs. 1100
Highlights Of The Workshop
1. Rudraksha and its recognition.
2. Its properties and types.
3. Pricing Parameters
4. Their uses (medicinal,astrological,) forremedial purpose.
5. Rudraksha importance according to lagnas andrashis.
6. Usage of Rudraksha for graha remedies.
7. Aakriti based rudraksha likeshiv-parvati,shiv-ganesh,shiv-ling.
8. Where to get the Rudraksh tested
9. Right method of wearing.
10. Query session.
11. Followed by Lunch & Tea break
1. Workshop Certificate
2. Lunch and tea
Note : For more details you can call uson: 011 -40541002, 1026, 1006 or 1000
Get yourself registered with us in advance. You can also deposit the registration fee in our account and get your seat booked
1. ICICI Bank A/C : 07160 5000 733, IFSC CODE : ICIC0000716
2. SBI Bank A/C : 30930 9744 94, IFSC CODE : SBIN0004316
3. INDIAN Bank A/C : 408 333 006, IFSC CODE: IDID000H019